"I am not what you think I am. I am not what I think I am. I am what I think you think I am."
Thursday, 15 January 2015
Turning Point
Turning Point , what we call a turning point . .is that a situation which changes our behavior ., or a situation where we have to choose a single way from the two diverse ways. , or a situation in when we get confused whether to step ahead or stand still.
A lot of turning point comes in everyone's life as there is not a straight way in life , to move with . .
Some gives blessing and some curse.
The only way to skip that turning point is to look ahead and don't ever turn around , , it weakens . . .
. . Ending with a sweet line- - -
Choedo Kal Ki Baatye ,
Kal Ki Baat Purani , ,
Naye Dor Mai Likheiyenge Hum ,
Mil kar Nae Kahani. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment